700g White Fish Fillets, skinned and minced
1 Small Onion, chopped
1/2 Cup Fresh Parsley, chopped
1/4 Tsp Ground Black Pepper
1 Tblsp Olive Oil
1 Small Onion, sliced
2 Cloves Garlic, crushed
3 Tblsp Coriander Leaves, chopped
1 Medium Green Bell Pepper, sliced
1/4 Tsp Ground Cinnamon
1/4 Tsp Chili Powder
1/4 Tsp Ground Cumin
100g Mushrooms, cleaned and cut into quarters
2 large Tomato, diced
3 Tblsp Tomato Paste
3 Cups Water
Salt and Pepper to taste
- Put minced fish in a bowl and mix with onions, parsley and black pepper powder.
- Divide the mixture into 12 equal portions and shape them into finger shape using your hands.
- Grill the fish finger with olive oil on medium heat for 5-6 minutes from all sides until is cooked. Set aside.
- In a saucepan combine onion, garlic, coriander, bell peppers, spices, mushrooms, tomatoes, tomato paste and water.
- Cook over medium heat till boiling then simmer on low heat for 10 minutes.
- Gently add cooked fish kofta fingers to the sauce. Simmer on low heat for another 5 minutes then serve.