500g chicken thighs fillets, cut into strips
1 red chilli, seeds removed, finely chopped
2 garlic cloves minced
1 lemon juiced
2 tsp ground cinnamon
2 tsp ground cumin
1 tsp ground coriander
4 tbs pine nuts
2 tbs olive oil
1 extra lemon halved, sliced
4 tbs freshly chopped mint
- In a large bowl put chilli, garlic, lemon juice,
cinnamon, cumin, coriander, half the olive oil and 1 teaspoon salt and Mix
well. Add chicken and refrigerate 30 minutes. (max is 2 hours).
- Heat the remaining olive oil in a large frypan.
- Add the chicken pieces and cook until golden.
- Add the lemon slices and cook for another 2-3 minutes
until cooked through.
- Stir through the mint and pine nuts, and drezel with
some extra olive oil.
- Serve with couscous or some rice and yoghurt on the