Chicken Kofta Skewers
Spicy chicken skewers with garlic, onion, coriander and parsley
1kg Ground Chicken
4 Cloves Garlic, crushed
1 Large Onion, grated
1 Tbsp Fresh Coriander, chopped
1 Tbsp Fresh Flat Parsley, finely chopped
1/4 Tsp Sweet Paprika
1/2 Tsp Ground Cumin
1/2 Tsp Ground Coriander
1/8 Tsp Ground Cinnamon
1/2 Tsp Ground Ginger
Salt and Pepper to taste
1 Tblsp oil for frying
- In a large bowl add all of the ingredients then with your hands mix through well.
- Roll into about 12 small sausage shaped (about 10cm long) rolls.
- Insert skewer through then mould around skewer.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan or grill pan on high.
- Cook koftas turning occasionally until cooked through.