Spicy Chicken Puff Pastry Rounds
Pastries with spicy, garlic, ginger, bell pepper and chicken mince filling
250g Chicken Mince
300g Puff Pastry Dough
1 Tblsp Olive Oil
1 Medium Onion, finley chopped
1/2 Green Bell Pepper, finley chopped
2 Cloves Garlic, cruched
1 Tsp Fresh Ginger, grated
1 Tsp Ground Cumin
1 Tsp Ground Coriander
Salt and Peper to taste
1 Egg for brushing, beaten
- In large frying pan heat the oil then sauté the onions, ginger and garlic until lightly golden.
- Add the chicken, bell pepper, and spice then cook for 10 minutes until chicken is cooked.
- Roll out puff pastry dough to 2-3mm thick then cut out rounds with a cutter.
- Place the chicken mixture in the center then brush the edges with the beaten egg.
- Preheat the oven to 180c.
- Bake in oven for 20-25 minute until pastry is lightly golden.
- Allow to cool then serve.