2 cups Flour
1 cup Plain Yogurt
1/4 teasp Yeast
1/4 teasp Salt
Oil for deep frying
1 1/2 cup of white sugar
1 cup water
1 teasp lemon juice
- Dissolve yeast in a little warm water. Add yogurt,
flour and salt and mix well with electric mixer until thick and creamy.
- Put mixture aside and let rise about 45 minutes.
- Heat oil well and drop mixture by teaspoonful. Take
out of oil when golden brown and drain on paper towels.
- Making the syrip: Put sugar, lemon juice and water in
a small pot and simmer for 5 minutes, then leave to cool 1 hour
- Drizzle with syrup on then donuts and serve.