2 Cups Cauliflower
2 Cups Chicken or Vegetable stock
1 colve garlic cruched
1 cup Milk
2 Tbsp Plain Flour
2 Tbsp Butter
Salt and pepper to taste
Parsley for garnish
- Put the cauliflower, onion and garlic into a saucepan
with the stock and boil on the stove until tender.
- Remove from stove and pour into a blender or food
processor until a it becomes a smooth puree.
- When done, return the mixture to the saucepan.
- In a frying pan melt the butter then add the flour,
once the flour and butter is mixed well (no lumps) add the milk, salt and pepper to
- Add the mix into the saucepan and mix
well, then simmer on a low heat for 5 minutes, then serve garnished with parsley.