3 cloves garlic, crushed
3 tablesp lemon juice
3 cups Milk
1 talbesp fresh dill, finely chopped
1/4 cup olive oil
2 teasp mint leaves, finely chopped
1/4 teasp corn flour
salt and pepper to taste
Coriander leaves for garnish
Chopper cucumber for garnish
- Peel cucumbers, cut out seeds, then slice.
- Put cucumbers, garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, milk, dill, mint, salt and pepper into a blender for 3 minutes until smooth.
- Pour ingredients into a saucepan simmer on a low heat for 8-10 minutes.
- Mix corn flour with 1/4 cup warn water until dissolved then pour into saucepan and stir for 2-3 minutes until soup has thickened.
- Garnish with chopper cucumber and coriander leaves, serve hot.