2Kg Whole Fish, cleaned
2 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
5 Garlic Cloves, crushed
1 Tbsp Ground Coriander
2 Bunches Coriander, roughly chopped
1 Red Capsicum, finely chopped
3 Large Lemons, juiced, extra Lemon slices to serve
2 Red Chillies, finely chopped
1/4 Cup Fresh Flat Leaf Parsley, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Pat fish dry with paper towel, place on a greased and lined oven tray and season skin with salt.
- Brush fish with extra oil and bake for 25 minutes or until just cooked. Set aside on tray.
- Meanwhile, heat 2 tbsp oil in a large frying pan over medium heat then add garlic and ground coriander, and cook for 1 minute or until fragrant.
- Add fresh coriander and half the capsicum, and cook for a further 3 minutes or until capsicum has softened.
- Stir in lemon juice and 250ml water, bring to the boil, then remove from heat and set aside.
- Pour coriander sauce over fish and return to oven for a further 10 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve scattered with remaining capsicum on a bed of parsley leaves with lemon slices.