2 1/2 cups plain flour
2/3 cup water
1 tsp caster sugar
1 tsp salt
2 tblsp sesame seeds
1 egg white
30g butter, melted
2 egg whites, beaten
- Preheat oven at 200c.
- In a large bowl, sift in flour then stir in sugar and salt then slowly add water while mixing then add the 1 egg white and melted butter, mix well to make a smooth dough.
- Knead dough continually turning over for 3-5 minutes.
- Divide dough into 8-10 balls then roll each ball on a lightly floured surface until very thin.
- Place on baking tray (ungreased) then brush with the egg white and sprinkle with the sesame seeds.
- Bake for about 10 to 12 minutes until golden.