6 Frozen Filo Pastry Sheets, thawed
1 Cup Ricotta Cheese
350g Feta Cheese, crumbled
1/4 Cup Full Cream
1 Egg, lightly beaten
1 Garlic Clove, crushed
Salt and Pepper to taste
1/3 Cup Unsalted Butter, melted
- In a large bowl add the ricotta, feta, cream, egg, garlic, salt and pepper mix well to form a smooth consistency.
- Preheat oven to 180c.
- Cut the entire stack of filo into quarters.
- Working one at a time, brush each filo square with the melted butter on both sides then place 1 Tbsp of filling in one corner then fold over to form a triangle.
- Place triangles onto a baking try.
- Bake the triangles for 15-20 minutes until golden.
- Allow 10 minutes to cool then serve.