1 kg zucchini, sliced 2cm thick
500g diced beef, diced 2cm cubes
1 can [400g] diced tomatoes
2 tabsp tomato paste
1 large diced onion
1 cup beef stock
¼ tesp mixed spices
¼ tesp cinnamon
Oil, pepper and salt to season
- In a large pan heat some oil then add the onion and
let it fry for 2 minutes till soft and golden.
- Add the beef and fry for 4-5 minutes till brown then
add the spices and pepper and fry for ½ minute.
- Add the tomatoes, beef stock, tomato paste and salt.
- Bring to the boil then put everything in the pressure
cooker for 15 minutes till meat is tender.
- Add the diced zucchini and let it cook for 10 minutes
till soft serve with rice.