2 cups water
6 teaspoons Turkish coffee powder, rounded
- Boil the water in a coffee pot.
- Remove from heat, add the Turkish coffee powder and stir.
- Put the coffee pot back over heat and leave to boil making sure that the coffee doesn’t spill out of the pot. To prevent spilling, move away the pot from the heat every time the coffee starts rising then place it back over the heat.
- After about 30 seconds of boiling, remove from heat, cover the pot and leave it aside for 1 min while the coffee grounds settle at the bottom of the pot.
- Serve in small coffee cups.